Already have a Username/Password for Andean Geology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission includes a cover letter for the Editor.
- The manuscript has not been published or has been previously or simultaneously submitted to another journal.
- The submitted manuscript is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- The text is single-spaced, font size 12; uses italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses) and all illustrations, figures and tables are separated.
- The images and graphics are in Adobe Illustrator, if this is not possible, High Resolution JPG, TIFF or exported to PDF. All graphic files have a resolution of no less than 300 dpi.
- References are subject to the format described in the instructions to authors.
- All references in the References section are cited in the text and all references cited throughout the text can be found in the references section. There are no loose references.
This journal provides immediate free open access to its content under the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or person.